This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration – an exceedingly rare bone-stock Individual 2003 BMW E39 M5 with a documented, unmolested history. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 3-owner, 153k, Individual Steel Grey metallic paint over extended Nappa Black leather interior. This is a bone-stock, all-original example with thorough maintenance records dating to 2008 and a slew of recent maintenance.
Notable Maintenance —
– 10W60 synthetic BMW oil changes in 5k mi. intervals
– OE BMW radiator, radiator hoses
– Valve cover gaskets, timing cover gaskets
– Engine oil, brake fluid, transmission fluid
– Power steering reservoir, power steering fluid
– Differential output shaft seals
– OE BMW fuel pump, fuel pump relay, fuel filter
– Crankcase vent hose(s)
– Driveshaft and flex disc
– OE-size Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires; 7/32nds F, 6/32nds R
– Front bumper undercarriage plastics are cracked
– Few gauge cluster pixels are out
This is a shockingly beautiful, all-original, rare E39 M5. All interior functions work as intended – window regulators, door locks, radio and navigation functionality, seat and mirror movements, sunroof, power folding mirrors, and the necessary afterthought unbeknownst to German engineers — cupholders. Loaded and equipped with front and rear PDC, rear sunshades, heated seats, and more. The exterior paint is in excellent condition with no notable imperfections, where all trim is free of cracks and discoloration. The extended nappa black interior seats, interior plastics, alcantara A, B, C pillars and headliner are all in excellent condition as one would expect in the world’s finest luxury sport sedan. With electronically activated individual throttle bodies, aluminum block and heads, and a dry-sump oil system, the S62 has gone down in both the record books and the enthusiast’s hearts as one of the greatest. We’re pleased to offer this stellar example in a BMW Individual color, in the last model year, with methodical maintenance records to boot.
Offered with a clean California title, aforementioned maintenance records, and a valid CA smog certificate.