This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration — an exceedingly rare, beautifully kept, and well-maintained 2002 BMW Z3M Coupe. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 4-owner, 83k miles, Imola Red over two-tone Imola Red | Nappa Black S54 Z3M Coupe. Very lightly yet tastefully modified and maintained to a high standard.
Recent notable maintenance —
This Coupe has been ethusiast-maintained over the years, and it shows – aesthetically, mechanically, and in its paper trail. I have thorough documentation containing many categorized records documenting the car’s history. The recent “big ticket” maintenance items include but are not limited to the following:
– Valve adjustment, valve cover gasket
– S54 rod bearings, oil pan gasket, oil level sensor, motor mounts
– OEM LUK clutch kit, flywheel, transmission shift detents, rear main seal
– Belts & pulleys
– Fuel pump, fuel pump relay
– Bosch pre-cat oxygen sensors
– All fluids; brake, transmission, differential, coolant, engine
– Front control arm bushings, rear trailing arm bushings, differential bushings, subframe bushings
– The subframe floor has not been reinforced. The subframe and differential mount have been inspected with every service and are both fully intact with no popped spot welds, cracks, or other structural fatigue.
This is a largely original example – the modifications are very minimal, tasteful, and enhance both aesthetics and drivability a minute amount.
– TC Kline single adjustable coilovers, 400/500lb. TCK springs, Vorshlag camber plates, TCK rear shock mounts
– LeatherZ chrome door lock pins, chrome e-brake button
– Perforated leather OE BMW steering wheel, OE BMW Motorsport shift knob
Please reference photos to accurately see cosmetic imperfections
This is a completely turn-key and very well kept Z3M Coupe that will need nothing for the foreseeable future. There are no fault codes, no error messages, no leaks, and no impending service nor repair due. The exterior paint is very smooth with no oxidization nor fading, no pitting, no excessive road debris imperfections, and is free of any significant etching anywhere. The front bumper and hood have been resprayed to remedy rock chips. This was not a result of any damage nor accident – instead just a refresh with before, during, after photo documentation available. The interior’s two-tone leather is supple with virtually zero bolster wear, no rips, and no stains. The interior plastics and fabrics show no imperfections, scratches, or delamination. It pulls very hard, shifts are crisp, the intake/exhaust tone is intoxicating, and it tracks dead straight whether it be under acceleration, cruising speed, or braking. The overall level of cleanliness, smooth ZF 5-speed, and the factory S54 mated to a very clean chassis complement the attributes that make the M Coupe beloved and increasingly coveted.