For your consideration – a 1-owner 2002 BMW X5 that has received regimented maintenance since new and delicately modified with Dinan S3 components. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 1-owner, 139k miles, supercharged 4.4L X5, covered in Alpine White over Beige Nappa leather, backed by a thoroughly documented maintenance paper trail and bespoke quality modifications.
Notable Maintenance –
Documentation for nearly all services and repairs are available dating back to early 2012. Highlights include but are not limited to the following:
– In April 2009 @ 70k miles, the M62TU engine was replaced with a zero-mile OE BMW long block courtesy of an extended service warranty — the Dinan supercharger and ancillary modifications were installed at this time.
– Transmission was recently replaced with a documented 80k-mi. unit; this carries an unlimited mile warranty valid through February 2023
– Valve covers, valve cover gaskets, timing cover gaskets, intake manifold gaskets, oil pan gasket
– Driveshaft flex disc, guibo, center support bearing, CV joints, rear differential bushing, steering shaft coupler
– Front thrust arm bushings, ball joints, rear air bags, rear toe links
– Zionsville radiator, radiator hoses, coolant expansion tank, coolant bypass pipe
– Spark plugs, all six (Dinan; Lucas) injectors, fuel pump
– Idler pulley, air conditioning and drive belts, supercharger and crank pulley, supercharger belt, supercharger engine air filter
– Engine oil, transmission fluid & filter, transfer case fluid, front & rear differential fluid, brake fluid, power steering fluid, coolant
– Power steering lines
– Like-new OE-sized 19″ Pirelli tires
This is a potent, reliable, and exceedingly rare X5 that has been carefully modified by the most reputable tuner — Dinan. It has never been raced nor abused and does not exceed the factory parameters of operation. Dinan’s components retains full CARB legality. There are additional CCV lines routed throughout the engine bay to ensure negative crankcase ventilation pressure with the sole intention to promote longevity while safely increasing power output as a byproduct. This was implemented on the latter half of the S3 kits installed on M62-based cars.
– Dinan supercharger
– Dinan throttle body
– Dinan air mass meter
– Dinan mufflers
– Dinan engine and transmission software
– OE BMW tow hitch, hitch wiring module
Notable Imperfections –
– Mild wear on the driver-side outer seat bolster
– Mild sun damage on both front seat leather
It was purchased new in Dallas, TX and subsequently moved with the original owner to the San Francisco Bay Area circa 2012, where it was cared for at Dinan and Carbahn through current day. There are no fault codes, no error messages, no leaks, and no impending services due. The interior leather is supple and in decent shape aside from the noted imperfections above, where it is readied with minimal factory options. The exterior paint has maintained great depth and is free of any clear coat failure, oxidation, scratches, or overtly noticeable nicks throughout. While it touts an accident-free history, the hood was resprayed as a result of excessive etching from debris. While both the engine and transmission have low miles, this is a fully turn-key adult-owned and garaged supercharged X5 with the correct maintenance and modifications. Touting 451HP and 440TQ, everything is copacetic thanks to attentive mechanical and cosmetic care. Own #2 of 7 total Dinan S3 supercharged BMW X5’s in existence.