This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration – a 1996 BMW E36 M3 Coupe covered in Dakar Yellow II over Nappa Black leather interior with manual Vader seats, lots of recent maintenance, and low miles. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 3-owner, 119k miles, all original VIN tags present and visible. Equipped with minimal yet tasteful modifications, thorough recent maintenance, we’re pleased to offer this rare and desirable E36 M3.
Notable Maintenance —
– 5w30 synthetic oil changes in 5K mi. intervals
– UUC lightweight flywheel, OEM BMW LUK clutch kit, rear main seal, transmission shift detents
– OEM Behr radiator, upper and lower radiator hoses, OEM water pump, thermostat housing, thermostat, expansion tank, fan clutch
– Front control arm bushings, front ball joints, inner and outer tie rods, sway bar bushings, motor mounts, transmission mounts
– Reinforced rear shock towers and subframe mounts
The modifications are relatively few and tasteful, yet enhance the drivability without compromise.
– TC Kline Single Adjustable coilovers; TC Kline-valved Koni shocks, TCK 500/600 springs, rear shock mounts, Vorshlag front camber plates, adjustable sway bar end-links, OE BMW mount reinforcement plates
– Turner Motorsport rear camber arms
– Dinan software
– Dinan intake
Notable Imperfections –
– The car was resprayed circa 2010. This was an extensive trim/windows out job that was not due to any accident nor damage, just as a refresh. No bondo, filler, or bodywork. ALL VIN tags are present and visible showing all-original body panels.
– There are various minor cosmetic imperfections throughout
– Rear driver-side window trim is brittle
– Air conditioning components have been removed and are not available with the sale
There are no notable imperfections in the interior – the seats and seat bolsters are excellent, the dashboard leather is tight without signs of sagging, glovebox is intact, A, B, C pillars are taught, and all interior functions work as intended minus the aforementioned air conditioning. The exterior paint has maintained excellent depth and has zero fading nor oxidation. All panels are free of any significant dents, scratches, or etching, however there are minor flaws throughout. The suspension, engine, drivetrain, and remainder of mechanical components are in sound working order. No leaks, no overheating, other oddities or mechanical needs.