This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration – a 1997 BMW E36 M3 sedan formerly offered by EAG, with quality Dinan modifications, a heavy maintenance paper trail, and a manual transmission. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 3-owner, 200k miles, Alpine White over NT55 Grey nappa leather, M3/4/5. Equipped with a CARB-legal Dinan modifications and thorough maintenance, we’re pleased to offer this nicely kept, driver-focused E36 M3.
Notable Maintenance —
– Engine oil, coolant, brake fluid
– OEM LUK clutch kit, flywheel, pivot pin, rear main seal, guibo
– S54 Behr Z3M 3-row radiator, OEM upper and lower hoses, waterpump, thermostat housing, thermostat, expansion tank, Sachs fan clutch
– Valve cover gasket
– Ignition coils, spark plugs
– OE BMW camshaft position sensor
– OE BMW catalytic converters
– All belts, pulleys, belt tensioners
This is a 10-point Dinan car; from the engine modifications to the suspension – it’s an excellent blend of street comfort and potency.
– Dinan muffler, Dinan intake, Dinan throttle body, Dinan software
– Koni struts, Dinan springs, OEM front/rear strut mounts w/ OE reinforcement plates
– Dinan short shift kit w/ an OEM BMW ZHP knob
– Genuine OEM Bosch ‘Euro’ glass headlights w/ MSportParts harness adapter
– OE BMW 3-spoke steering wheel
– BavSound audio
– Polished OE BMW Style 24 wheels w/ like-new OE-sized 225/245 Firehawk Indy 500’s
– A fully-functional OE BMW keyless entry system. Seamless installation with no additional wiring nor aftermarket alarm components
– MSportParts “BMW International” door trim badges, BMW 318is/4 Class II (later GT and LTW-applied) glovebox plaque, M cluster logo, trunk latch reinforcement
Notable Imperfections –
– Some pitting and road rash on the front bumper and hood from general usage
– Some minor nicks on the rear bumper
– Slightly worn driver seat bolster, though par for the course given its age/use
Cosmetically, the exterior paint has maintained excellent depth and is free of any significant dents, scratches, etching (other than the aforementioned imperfections). The interior’s matte leather has a few creases, fully intact plastics and fabrics, and a newly recovered headliner. The suspension, engine, drivetrain, and all mechanical components are all in perfect working order. The mechanical components have been first priority over the years, and it shows. No leaks, no overheating, other oddities or mechanical needs. It can idle in traffic for hours or withstand spirited driving effortlessly. Nicely modified, reliable, well-maintained and guilt-free driver’s E36 M3 making this car a truly excellent value proposition.