This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration – a 2-owner, 63k-mi., Sport Package 2003 BMW 330i. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 2-owner, 63k miles, BMW 330i sedan covered in Titanium Silver Metallic over Black Montana Leather. This example houses quality modifications including 10+ points worth of Dinan stage II components and a slew of recent maintenance. It is optioned with Sport Package ZSP, ZPP, Harmon Kardon, Xenon AL headlights, with M Technic II bumpers and additional genuine BMW enhancements. This E46 was ordered and purchased new in the Bay Area, CA, where it is garaged through current day. With lots of preventative and scheduled maintenance complete, this subtly unique 330i is ready for trouble-free, fun enjoyment.
Recent Notable Maintenance –
– Engine oil, coolant, brake fluid, differential fluid, transmission fluid, power steering fluid
– Water pump, thermostat, thermostat housing, expansion tank, all coolant hoses underneath the intake manifold
– Valve cover gasket, intake boots, intake manifold gaskets, CCV, CCV hoses
– Power steering hoses, power steering reservoir
– Belts, belt tensioners, idler pulley
– Spark plugs
– Front control arm bushings, front strut mounts
– Dinan software
– Dinan intake
– Dinan muffler
– Dinan front strut brace
– Bilstein PSS9 coilovers
– UUC front and rear adjustable sway bars
– UUC short shift kit
– 18″ BBS RS-GT wheels w/ new Yokohama Advan tires
– Genuine BMW M Tech II bumpers and side-skirts
– Genuine BMW European corner lens, side markers, tail lights
– Genuine BMW smoothed/paint-matched exterior trim
– Genuine BMW carbon fiber interior trim
This is a beautifully kept E46 that has been serviced on time and is in excellent condition throughout. There are no fault codes, no leaks, nor impending services due. All interior functions work as intended. The interior leather and fabric are taut with very little wear, no rips, no stains, and complemented with rare genuine BMW carbon fiber trim throughout. The exterior window trim, windshield cowl, rear windshield trim, and misc. weather-prone surfaces are all immaculate, the M Tech II bumpers are genuine, where the remainder of the forward-facing fascia shows standard road rash. The all-original Titanium Silver Metallic paint shows beautifully and has maintained great depth with no fading nor oxidation. Being a 10-point Dinan car, it is offered with a new uninstalled Dinan badge. Overall, this E46 sedan is home to desirable period-correct modifications, handsome cosmetics, with low miles and lots of go-to maintenance to boot.