This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration – a 1998 BMW E36 M3 Sedan covered in Estoril Blue over Light Grey nappa leather interior with consistent maintenance and fastidious care. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 4-owner, 160k miles, in excellent “drivers” condition throughout. Equipped in a highly desirable and rare configuration mated to a well preserved chassis, we’re pleased to offer this OEM+ E36 M3.
Notable Maintenance —
– Engine oil, coolant, power steering fluid, brake fluid, differential fluid, transmission fluid
– Front control arm bushings, ball joints, inner/outer tie rods, sway bar end links, rear ball joints, rear trailing arm bushings, rear subframe bushings, replacement OEM Sachs shocks
– Stewart water pump, OEM BMW radiator, radiator hoses, expansion tank
– Driveshaft, center support bearing, guibo
– Spark plugs, ignition coils, ignition coil boots
– Valve cover gasket, oil filter housing gasket
– Brake rotors, brake pads, brake lines, rebuilt brake calipers
– Engine air filter, cabin filter
– Door lock actuators
– Genuine OEM BMW ZKW European headlights w/ MSportParts US > EU headlight adapters
– Genuine OEM BMW Style 24 Motorsport wheels
– Short shift kit w/ OE BMW ZHP shift knob
– MSportParts OEM BMW keyless entry system
Notable Imperfections –
– Various exterior panels have been resprayed
– Various minor cosmetic imperfections throughout
Please reference the gallery below for an accurate display of imperfections.
This has been an SF Bay Area, California car since new with no rust nor corrosion. Everything works; all interior functions, mechanical components, and touts a nicely kept exterior and interior. There are no overtly notable imperfections in the Light Grey nappa leather or throughout the soft touch plastics in the interior – the headliner, A pillars, and C pillars have all recently been recovered in genuine alcantara, the original seats and seat bolsters show minimal wear for the mileage, the dashboard leather is tight without evidence of sagging barring the glovebox door, all OBD functions illuminate, and the HVAC system all works without hiccup. The Estoril Blue Metallic exterior paint has maintained great depth and is free of any excessive etching. Some surfaces have been resprayed for preservation but no evidence of accident history, and shows beautifully in current day. It’s equipped with OEM BMW keyless entry, side air bags, HiFi audio with integrated bluetooth functionality, and folding rear paired with manual front seats. This E36 M3 has been cared for both mechanically and cosmetically and is perfectly suited for any use case.