This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration – a 2009 BMW 328i Touring with both scheduled and preventative maintenance alongside bespoke modifications. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 3-owner, LCI E91 in Montego Blue over European-only Shadow Blue M Sport Cloth | Alcantara. This touring was optioned with a manual transmission, premium and sport package, and is now configured in RWD with additional factory enhancements. This 328i was ordered and purchased new at Long Beach BMW, where it was driven and kept California through current day. With lots of preventative and scheduled maintenance complete, this subtly unique E91 is ready for fun, utilitarian enjoyment.
Recent Notable Maintenance –
– Full 100k service; including the following:
– 5w30 synthetic oil changes in 5k mi. intervals
– Differential and transmission fluid, filters, mechatronic sleeve
– NGK spark plugs, Bremi ignition coils
– Waterpump, thermostat, thermostat housing
– Valve cover, valve cover gasket, oil filter housing gasket
– E9X M3 front control arms, ball joints, rear trailing arm bushings, subframe bushings, differential bushings
– Full OE European Shadow Blue M Sport cloth interior
– OE BMW Performance short shift kit
– OE BMW Performance strut tower brace
– OE BMW Performance intake
– TC Kline coilovers, 400/500 TC Kline springs, TC Kline camber plates
– 18×8.5″ Diamond Black BBS CH w/ like-new 235/40-18 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires
This is a fantastic, unique daily driver that has been meticulously maintained and tastefully modified in an exceedingly desirable combination. All interior functions work as intended – window regulators, door locks, HVAC, BC functionality, seat and mirror movements, and sunroof. The front differential has been disconnected via software and can be activated/deactivated on the go. The interior cloth is nearly new with no bolster wear, no rips, nor stains where the interior surfaces, pillar fabric, and headliner show no imperfections, scratches, or delamination. The Montego Blue paint is a great dynamic color that shows beautifully and has maintained great depth with no fading nor oxidation wearing all original paint minus the OE BMW M Sport front bumper. There are very minor miscellaneous cosmetic nicks present, but par for the course given its use case. This is a very rare E91 in an excellent color combo that is turn-key requiring nothing for many miles to come.