This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration — a beautiful, well-maintained 2012 BMW E92 M3 ZCP. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 3-owner, 71k miles, DCT, Dinan S2, Competition Package (ZCP), Mineral White over Novillo black leather and dry carbon fiber trim.
Recent Notable Maintenance —
– 10W60 BMW synthetic oil in 5k mi. intervals
– CSF radiator @ 60k mi
– CSF oil cooler @ 60k mi
– OE BMW throttle actuators @ 61k mi
– DCT transmission pan gaskets @ 66k mi
– ACL rod bearings and ARP connecting rod bolts @ 66k mi
– (8) NGK spark plugs @ 70k mi
– All service records from the in-service date of June 2012 – spanning from Peter Pan BMW, Performance Technic, and VT Motorworks
The following modifications, minus a few odds and ends, amount to Dinan’s “S2” package. The Dinan Badge on the back of the car isn’t a fancy decoration – it indicates the accumulation of 10+ Dinan “points” that provide additional power and outstanding handling while adhering to BMW’s reliability and engineering.
– Dinan EDC coilovers
– Dinan camber plates
– Dinan front monoballs
– Dinan front sway bar
– Dinan sway bar end-links
– Dinan front strut braces
– Dinan intake
– Dinan pulleys
– Dinan ECU & DCT software
– optional Dinan catless, quad resonated midpipe
– OE BMW GTS carbon center console
– OE BMW alcantara steering wheel
– Dinan pedals
Wheels | Exterior —
– OE BMW Euro tail lights
– 18×10.5″ ET20 Titan7 T-S7 wheels
– New 285/35-18 Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
– Front bumper and passenger-side headlight were replaced in 2015; no airbags deployed, car was still drivable
– Minor nick on rear-facing edge of driver-side door
– Minor nick on passenger-side rear spoiler
– Minor scrapes on bottom of front bumper; par for the course with age/mileage
This is an honest, fantastic driver with the large majority of preventative maintenance complete. The Dinan components truly compliment what makes this chassis and the S65 glorious – it pulls very hard, shifts are crisp, and the intake/exhaust tone is intoxicating. Mineral White has maintained excellent depth, while the Novillo black leather is supple and matte to the touch. Beautifully kept, low mileage, well-maintained ZCP E92 M3 that is equipped to see many fun, hassle-free miles.
Original window sticker, clean California title, recent (10/29) smog certificate, service documentation and maintenance records in hand.