This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration — a very well-maintained and accident-free 2011 BMW E90 M3. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 4-owner, 80,300 miles, DCT, Space Grey over Palladium novillo leather interior and dry carbon trim. Equipped with Premium, Technology, Cold Weather package(s), Apple CarPlay, and more, this rare E90 M3 encompasses BMW – speed, comfort, utility.
Recent Notable Maintenance –
– 10W60 synthetic oil changes in 5k mi. intervals
– Engine oil, brake fluid, transmission fluid
– VAC coated rod bearings, ARP rod bolts, OE BMW oil pan gasket, OEM BMW motor mounts
– All DCT transmission pan gaskets & filter (both sides and bottom)
– OEM BMW Throttle Actuators
– OEM BMW front/rear brake rotors & pads
– OE BMW thermostat
– Both pre-cat oxygen sensors
– NGK spark plugs
– Cabin filters, engine air filter
– OE-sized 245/265 Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
This is a largely original example with cosmetic modifications that encapsulates the “OEM+” mantra nicely.
– iND paint-matched front reflectors, iND black fender grilles, iND black kidney grilles
– GTS-style carbon fiber front spoiler, carbon fiber mirror caps, carbon fiber hood vents
– Apple CarPlay retrofitted iDrive system w/ stealth integrated backup camera
– iND Polar Blue start/stop button, iND Frozen Blue ‘M’ button
– BMW GTS DCT software
– BMW 241E DME software
Notable Imperfections –
– Front bumper is drilled for a front license plate
This is an excellent turn-key M3 from the slicktop roof, to the interior, down through the mechanics. There are no notable exterior imperfections throughout its all-original Space Grey paint minus what’s aforementioned above. The interior surfaces, fabrics, and leather all show beautifully; no etching, rips, or delaminating material, where the Palladium leather interior is supple and matte to the touch. With all of the preventative maintenance complete, it pulls very hard and the DCT-equipped shifts are crisp with the assistance of GTS software — as a healthy, maintained S65 and drivetrain should. It has no mechanical needs nor impending service due. The S65 spinning to 8,400RPM through a dual clutch transmission wrapped in a non-sunroof saloon produced in their last production year checks many desirable boxes for any desired use.