This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration — a beautifully kept, well-maintained, California owned since new, 2011 Competition Package BMW E90 M3. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 3-owner, 59k miles, DCT, Alpine White over Novillo Black and dry carbon trim. Equipped with Competition Package, Premium Package, Technology Package, PDC, and many additional factory options, this rare E90 M3 encompasses BMW – speed, comfort, utility.
Recent Notable Maintenance –
– 10W60 synthetic oil changes in 5k mi. intervals
– Engine oil, coolant, brake, differential, transmission, power steering fluid
– BE rod bearings, ARP rod bolts, OE BMW oil pan gasket, OEM BMW motor mounts
– DCT transmission pan gasket & filter
– (8) NGK spark plugs
– Cabin filters, engine air filter
This is a largely original example that exemplifies “OEM+” perfectly. The modifications are minimal, tasteful, and enhances both aesthetics and drivability without fault – it pays homage to how the E90 M3 should have left the Munich factory.
– Front & rear (380mm, 355mm respectively) Brembo GT brake kit
– Dinan intake, Dinan pulleys, Dinan engine & DCT software, Dinan pedals
– Dinan camber plates, Dinan front sway bar, Dinan spherical monoball front control arm bushings
– OE BMW M Performance steering wheel
– OE BMW M Performance V2 muffler
– Fall-Line billet aluminum DCT bottom pan
– OE BMW Euro front bumper, OE BMW M Performance kidney grilles & side gills
This is a nearly immaculate M3 from the slicktop roof, to the interior, down through the mechanics. There are no notable exterior imperfections throughout its flawless Alpine White paint. The interior surfaces, fabrics, and leather all show beautifully; no etching, rips, or delaminating material, where the Novillo Black leather interior is supple and matte to the touch. With the large majority of preventative maintenance complete, the DCT-equipped shifts are crisp with the assistance of GTS software, the Dinan intake and beautifully crafted OE BMW Performance exhaust tone are intoxicating, and it pulls very hard — as a healthy S65 should. It has no mechanical nor cosmetic needs and no impending service due. The S65 spinning to 8,600RPM through a dual clutch transmission wrapped in BMW’s motorsport classic Alpine White with four-doors checks all the boxes. With so few ZCP E90’s, and even fewer optioned without a sunroof, this is a sight to behold.