This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration – a 1-owner, well maintained, Sport Pkg. 2010 BMW 335D. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 1-owner, 84k miles, LCI 335 diesel, covered in Titanium Silver over Novillo Black leather, equipped with both premium and sport package, shadowline trim, adaptive xenon headlights, factory M Sport suspension, and many of the infamous emissions-related components replaced. With lots of past and present maintenance, this 335D is ready for loads of miles without loads of fuel consumption. Purchased new at BMW San Francisco, it was originally leased, subsequently purchased outright as a CPO, and remained under their factory warranty and maintenance program through 2016. Upon warranty expiration, it has been maintained at East Bay BMW in Pleasanton, CA, and Wolfgang’s in Walnut Creek, CA.
Notable maintenance –
– SCR reservoir “active tank”
– Glow plug module
– OEM front brake pads and rotors
– 5W30 sythentic diesel oil changes in 5K mi. intervals
– DEF filled with every other oil change
– New front windshield, front windshield trim
– This is 335d has never been modified nor tuned. The only exception to it being stock are the 18″ OE BMW Z4M wheels and E9X M3 front control arms. The tires maintain the same rotational diameter, thus an accurate speedometer reading.
Notable Imperfections –
– Minor cosmetic scrapes on the front bumper underside; par for the course with use
– Minor cosmetic nicks on the rear bumper
– Sport pkg. steering wheel trim is slightly bubbling
This is an exceptionally clean and well maintained diesel 335. Purchased new at BMW San Francisco, it was originally leased, subsequently purchased outright as a CPO, and remained under their factory warranty and maintenance program through 2016. Upon warranty expiration, it has been maintained at East Bay BMW in Pleasanton, CA, and Wolfgang’s in Walnut Creek, CA. There are no fault codes, no error messages, no leaks, no impending services due. The interior leather is very supple and in excellent shape with no notable imperfections. The exterior paint has maintained great depth and metallic flake, free of any clear coat failure or oxidation anywhere. All original paint and panels. Everything works – A/C, heat, and defroster work, all windows, sunroof, seat motor movements, interior functions work exactly as intended, while the iDrive knob and screen are fully functioning. It has tons of torque at any RPM to shove you into your seat, and excellent fuel economy to keep your wallet shoved in your pocket.