For your consideration — an exceedingly rare, beautifully kept, and well-maintained 2009 BMW E90 M3. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 3-owner, 79k miles, DCT, Melbourne Red over extended Bamboo Beige and dry carbon trim. Equipped with Premium Package, Cold Weather package, rear sunshades, PDC, and many additional factory options, this rare E90 M3 encompasses BMW – speed, comfort, utility.
Recent notable maintenance –
– 10W60 synthetic oil changes in 5k mi. intervals
– ACL rod bearings, ARP rod bolts, OE BMW oil pan gasket, OEM BMW motor mounts
– Transmission fluid & filter, ATE brake fluid, OE BMW coolant
– Cabin filters, engine air filter
– DCT pan gasket
– Idle control valve
– (8) NGK spark plugs
– OE BMW thermostat
– AGM battery
– Lemforder sway bar end links, front control arm bushings
This is a largely OE example – the modifications are very minimal, tasteful, and enhance both aesthetics and drivability a touch. Cosmetically, it has 35% ceramic window tint, gloss black kidney grills to intentionally match the exterior shadow line trim, and a matching red iND red start/stop button. The remainder is simple and of the utmost quality.
– Dinan engine software, OE GTS transmission tune
– Dinan ECD-compatible springs, Dinan camber plates
– Brand new BBS LM; 19×9″ ET27, 19×10″ ET25, w/ 245/265 Michelin Pilot Super Sport
This is a nearly immaculate M3 in a very rare color combination that’s copacetic and turn-key. There are no notable exterior imperfections throughout its all-original Melbourne Red paint, and wears paint protective film over the front fascia. The interior’s surfaces, fabrics, and leather all show beautifully; no etching, scratches, tears, or delaminating material, and the extended bamboo leather interior is supple and matte to the touch. With the large majority of preventative maintenance complete, it pulls very hard, shifts are crisp, the intake/exhaust tone is intoxicating, and it tracks dead straight. It has no mechanical nor cosmetic needs and no impending service due. The S65 spinning to 8,400RPM through a dual clutch transmission wrapped in red with four-doors checks all the boxes. With so few E90 in Melbourne Red, and even less optioned with extended Bamboo leather, this is a sight to behold.