This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration — an exceedingly rare, beautifully kept, and well-maintained 2009 BMW E90 M3. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 3-owner, 80k miles, DCT, Melbourne Red over extended Bamboo Beige and dry carbon trim. Equipped with Premium Package, Cold Weather package, comfort access, rear sunshades, PDC, fold down rear seats, and many additional factory options, this rare E90 M3 encompasses BMW – speed, comfort, utility.
Recent notable maintenance –
– 10W60 synthetic oil changes in 5k mi. intervals, ATE brake fluid, OE BMW coolant
– ACL rod bearings, ARP rod bolts, OE BMW oil pan gasket, OEM BMW motor mounts
– OEM VDO throttle actuators
– DCT transmission pan gasket, transmission fluid & filter
– Idle control valve
– (8) NGK spark plugs
– OE BMW thermostat
– AGM battery
– Cabin filters, engine air filter
– Lemforder sway bar end links, front control arm bushings
– Front/rear brake rotors/pads
This is a largely OE example – the modifications are very minimal, tasteful, and enhance both aesthetics and drivability a touch. Cosmetically, it has 35% ceramic window tint, a matching red iND red start/stop button, and an alcantara OE BMW steering wheel. The remainder is simple and of the utmost quality.
– OE BMW Style 220M wheels w/ new 255/275 Kumhos are installed. The brand new, featured forged BBS LM are available for an additional cost
– OE GTS DCT software, OE ZCP EDC software, OE Euro FTM, MDM software
– Dinan EDC-compatible springs
This is a nearly immaculate M3 in a very rare color combination that’s copacetic and turn-key. There are no notable exterior imperfections throughout its all-original Melbourne Red paint, and wears paint protective film over the front fascia. The interior’s surfaces, fabrics, and leather all show beautifully; no etching, scratches, tears, or delaminating material, where the extended bamboo leather interior is supple and matte to the touch. With the large majority of preventative maintenance complete, it pulls very hard, shifts are crisp, the intake/exhaust tone is intoxicating, and it tracks dead straight. It has no mechanical nor cosmetic needs and no impending service due. The S65 spinning to 8,400RPM through a dual clutch transmission wrapped in red with four-doors checks all the boxes. With so few LCI E90 in Melbourne Red, and even fewer optioned with extended Bamboo leather, this is a sight to behold.