This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration — a rare, well-maintained 2008 BMW E90 M3 offered via remote consignment on behalf of its owner since 2018. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 3-owner, 127k miles, manual, option-less single hump, Melbourne Red | Bamboo Beige “slicktop.” With a slew of past and recent maintenance, a handful of OEM+ modifications, and a documented vehicle history, this E90 encompasses BMW – speed, comfort, utility.
Recent notable maintenance –
– 10W60 synthetic Motul oil changes in 5k mi. intervals
– Brake fluid, engine oil, differential and transmission fluid, coolant recently flushed/replaced
– ACL rod bearings, ARP bolts, OE BMW oil pan gasket, OE BMW motor mounts
– Remanufactured OE BMW throttle actuators
– Valve cover gasket(s)
– OE BMW thermostat, water pump, water pipe o-rings, pulleys, tensioners
– (8) NGK spark plugs
– Fuel tank breather valve, idle air control valve
– OEM BMW front control arms, control arm bushings, ball joint assemblies
– OE BMW E9X ZCP dampers, Eibach springs w/ EDC retained
– Evolve high-flow catted midpipe
– Eisenmann “Black Series” street muffler
– BMC air filter
– OE BMW “black-line” tail lights
Notable Imperfections –
– Front and rear bumper(s) have been resprayed; where the front bumper’s reflectors have been shaved, filled, and painted resulting in a “Euro” bumper.
– Minor driver-seat bolster wear; par for the course with age/mileage
– Minor nicks and scrapes in the center console
This is an honest, fantastic driver with the large majority of preventative maintenance complete. The “Stage II” components bring the S65 to its peak street capability – it reportedly pulls very hard, shifts are crisp, and the intake/exhaust tone is intoxicating. The Melbourne Red paint has been recently ceramic coated and is said to better withstand the elements for 3-5 years. The bamboo leather interior is supple and free of any rips, tears, stains or odors. This E90 has served as a trusty daily driver of 10k annual miles and is seemingly equipped to continue that trend for many years to come.
Offered with maintenance documentation and photographs, clean CA title, and the stock midpipe included with sale.