This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration — a nicely kept, well optioned and maintained 2008 BMW Z4M Roadster offered via remote consignment by its long-term owner since 2011. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 2-owner, 75k miles, Space Grey Metallic over Nappa Black leather and brushed aluminum interior trim. Equipped with no options other than heated seats and the standard “M” features, this is a beautifully built bare-bones Z4M that echoes the true juxtaposition of BMW Motorsport and BMW’s comfort.
Notable Maintenance –
Maintenance paperwork available dating back to 2011 with a healthy paper trail of welcomed service(s).
– Recent 10w60 oil change, cabin and engine air filter
– Inspection II, including: valve adjustment, valve cover gasket, spark plugs
– Rear trailing arm bushings, RTAB shims, rear shock mounts
– 225/45-18, 255/40-18 Continental tires replaced 5k mi. ago (8/32nds, 7/32nds respectively)
Notable Imperfections –
– The rear bumper has been hit and subsequently replaced twice
– Minor gouges on the front bumper’s “fangs”
– Dent on passenger-side front fender
– Miscellaneous scratches on the interior soft touch plastics
The drivetrain, engine, and suspension have never been modified and remain all stock. The only two modifications enhance comfort and utility, and are as follows:
– OEM BMW “windscreen” air deflector
– OEM-integrated tow hitch w/ 2″ receiver
The Space Grey Metallic paint has maintained excellent depth and metallic flake with no notable scratches throughout – please reference the photo gallery and aforementioned cosmetic imperfections. The Black leather is supple and matte to the touch, where the brushed aluminum trim and driver-centric controls show no wear nor delamination other than surface etching on the center console. This is an honest, fantastic driver with all scheduled maintenance complete after its most recent Inspection II. It pulls very hard, shifts are crisp, and the intake/exhaust tone is intoxicating with the convertible top stored in the trunk. It is noted to have no mechanical needs nor impending service due, though pre-purchase inspections are encouraged and can be scheduled at the buyer’s request. This E86 has served as a trusty daily driver of approximately ~5k annual miles and is seemingly equipped to continue that fun, hassle-free trend for many years to come.
Offered with a clean California title, recent smog certificate, sales and maintenance documentation.