This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration – a 2007 BMW Z4M Coupe racecar with a documented SCCA logbook, very low miles and overall hours, in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 26k miles, Titanium Silver Metallic with tri-color ‘M’ stripes and a minimal, caged interior. This has been owned and raced exclusively in California car since new, with zero rust, and maintained, built, and modified with the utmost quality components and care.
Recent Notable Maintenance —
– 10w60 synthetic oil changes every track day or annually when not in use
– Full “tune-up” in 2018, with minimal hours since, including a valve adjustment
– All fluids will be replaced prior to sale, including –
– Engine oil, brake fluid, coolant, transmission and differential fluid
– Front & rear Brembo brake pads
– Ohlins remote reservoir 2-way adjustable TT-X dampers w/ Eibach springs
– Ground Control spherical camber plates and rear shock mounts
– Ground Control adjustable sway bars, Ground Control sway bar end-links
– Ground Control rear lower control arms, articulating spring perches
– 365mm Brembo GTR front brakes
– 340mm Brembo GTR rear brakes
– Goodridge stainless steel lines
– Epic engine software
– OE BMW Euro catless headers into an aftermarket X-pipe and dual mufflers
The following spares are included with the sale –
– (2) sets of OZ Alleggerita 18″ wheels, (6) injectors, (1) pair of Brembo front rotor rings, (2) sets of front Brembo pads, (1) set of rear Brembo pads, spare brake master cylinder
This is a complete and turn-key potent racer that cannot be replicated for double the money. It has been built and maintained with no expenses spared, and will provide seasons of consistent racing with only associated basic maintenance. None of the aftermarket components have a particularly short “race-life” nor require special rebuild intervals. The exterior paint is all-original with the exception of the M-painted livery, and very minor cosmetic damage is noted on the rear bumper. The exterior body has not been altered, cut, nor modified. All of the interior is removed, including the insulation and sound deadening. It only contains modified OE door panels that remain intact with the “NASCAR” door bars, a Recaro full-containment driver seat, Schroth 6-point harness, a MOMO wheel mated to an OMP quick release, factory mounts for a passenger seat, Safecraft fire suppression system, and a beautiful, legal 6-point roll cage built by Breck Motorsport. Please reference the photo gallery to view aforementioned details.
This Coupe is described as a capable race car intended for off-road use only. The drivers have always exhibited great mechanical sympathy, and it shows. Documentation and a complete SCCA logbook is available. This indicates that the car has been deemed eligible to compete in SCCA events, that the basic construction conforms to the organization’s requirements, verifies the identity of the car, and shows its total event attendance. The suspension, engine, drivetrain, and remainder of mechanical components and functions are in perfect working order; no leaks, no overheating, other oddities or mechanical needs. Whether the next caretaker’s desired use is racing or casual HPDE’s – you’ll be hard pressed to replicate this or find another Z4M Coupe with 26k mi., these modifications, and documentation for the price – if at all. With 1815 Z4M Coupes in existence, do not miss the rare opportunity to own and win in one of the most potent examples remaining.