This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration – a 2006 Competition Package BMW E46 M3 Coupe. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 1-owner, 74k mi., Interlagos Blue Metallic over Nappa Black, with thorough scheduled maintenance and orderly care accumulating low mileage. Ordered new through Weatherford BMW in Berkeley, CA, leased, and subsequently purchased outright, this E46 M3 has been garaged and maintained in the SF Bay Area since new.
Notable Maintenance —
– In 2014 @ 59k mi., Performance Technic performed an SMG to 6-speed manual conversion. This eliminated all SMG components and refreshed the drivetrain with a new clutch, flywheel, slave cylinder, and much more. Maintenance documentation available and included.
– Annual 10w60 synthetic oil changes and/or every 3-5k mi.
– Inspection I & II’s including valve adjustment, all fluids, spark plugs, ignition coils
– Valve cover, valve cover gasket
– Oil pan gasket
– Oil constant pressure valve (CPV)
– Belts, belt tensioner, pulleys
– OE BMW ZCP floating brake rotors, brake pads
The modifications are minimal yet tasteful in flavor. It’s composed of the subtle Dinan “S” kit, including but not limited to:
– Dinan muffler
– Dinan intake
– Dinan air mass meter
– Dinan pedals
– Dinan software
– Auto Solutions short shift kit mated to an OE BMW F10 M5 illuminated shift knob and boot
– Mild pilling on the factory alcantara ZCP steering wheel and steering wheel trim
– Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires wear 2016 date codes, but all have 7-8/32nds tread
This is an exceedingly desirable Competition Package E46 M3 in Interlagos Blue built in the last production year. This is best suited for someone who wants all of the best factory configuration boxes checked mates to a low-mileage largely original chassis. There are no leaks, no mechanical flaws, and while the VANOS, rod bearings, and RACP are original, this M3 has lived a gentle life driven sparingly and will need nothing for the foreseeable future. Cosmetically, the Interlagos Blue paint has no imperfections and the exterior rubber is flawless. The front bumper was resprayed to remedy standard road rash and remains original. It has been garaged since new and wore paint protection film for over half its life. Never abused, never tracked, and has been garaged since new. This E46 M3 is optioned with ZCP-specific aluminum hexagon interior trim, heated seats, PDC, Harmon Kardon audio with bluetooth functionality enabled by a Kenwood navigation and a seamlessly integrated backup camera. All interior functions work as intended – window regulators, door locks, electronics, gauge functions, seat and mirror movements. The Nappa Black interior leather is supple and matte, where the majority of interior plastics are free of any severe etching. Copacetic throughout and ready for any use case.