This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration – an original manual 2003.5 BMW E46 M3 Coupe with the “big three” (and more) complete. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 5-owner, 161k, Jet Black over Cinnamon, with very thorough past and recent preventative maintenance covering the VANOS unit, rod bearings, rear subframe floor reinforcement, fluids, seals, suspension components, bushings, and much more.
Notable Maintenance —
– The rear ball joints, control arms, upper and lower control arm bushings, rear trailing arm bushings, all other associated suspension components, differential and subframe bushings, guibo, trans/motor mounts have been replaced, and the notorious RACP floor has been reinforced within the last 500 miles
– All OEM suspension and differential bushings, Powerflex RTAB’s, 95A AKG subframe bushings, and Reddish reinforcement plates. The comprehensive parts list and documentation throughout the refurbishment process is available –
– Rod bearings replaced with OE BMW rod bolts and ACL bearings within the last 500 miles
– Beisan VANOS rebuild, updated camshaft bolts, upper timing chain tensioner, S62 sprocket diaphragm springs, camshaft position sensor, VANOS solenoid
– Waterpump, thermostat, aluminum radiator, radiator hoses
– Inspection II including valve adjustment, transmission fluid, differential fluid, engine oil, brake fluid, power steering fluid, coolant, spark plugs, ignition coils, CPV seal, shifter rod joint and seal replaced
– Fuel pump, OEM Valero alternator, belts, tensioner pulley
– Dinan-valved Koni struts, Dinan springs, Dinan camber plates, OE strut mounts
– 18×9.5″ ET35 APEX ARC-8 wheels w/ brand new (~50 mi.) 265/35-18 Dunlop Direzza tires
– OE BMW ‘E60’ short shift kit
– The sunroof motor became inoperable, so the cassette and assembly have been removed
– Interior driver-side door trim is flaking and scratched
– Front bumper and passenger-side headlight were replaced in 2015
– Front bumper underside has scrapes par for the course with age/mileage
This is an excellent and completely sorted driver’s dream E46 M3. With an original six-speed manual, brand new suspension and drivetrain components, reinforced subframe floor, new rod bearings, bulletproofed VANOS, all wrapped in a beautiful color combination, this has been built and maintained for someone who wants an OEM+ canvas without any hiccups. There are no leaks, no mechanical flaws, and will need nothing for the foreseeable future. Cosmetically, the Jet Black paint has imperfections par for the course, but shows excellent for the age and has maintained great depth with no fading nor oxidation. The cinnamon interior is supple, the majority of interior plastic are brand new, and are free of any abnormalities minus those mentioned above. Please note that the car will come on brand new 265/35-18 squared Dunlop Direzza; the pictured Bridgestones have since been replaced. All interior functions work as intended – window regulators, door locks, electronics, gauge functions, seat and mirror movements. Everything is done – ready for fuel and a new driver.
Offered with a clean California title, thorough maintenance records, photos of the aforementioned service(s), and a valid smog certificate.