This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration – a 2-owner, well maintained, Performance Package ‘ZHP’ 2005 BMW 330i. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 2-owner, 99k miles, BMW 330i ZHP sedan covered in Black Sapphire Metallic over Nappa Black leather. The Performance Package was a comprehensive option package for the 330i including many desirable and rare ZHP-specific factory components; Alcantara shift, e-brake boots and steering wheel, silver cube interior trim, shadowline exterior trim, M Technic II bumpers, sport suspension and larger sway bars, sport exhaust, 3.46 differential ratio, bespoke ZHP camshafts, engine software, and Harmon Kardon audio. This ZHP was ordered and purchased new at BMW Seattle, where it was driven until 2008 when it assumed its California ownership.
Notable Maintenance –
– Recent 5w30 synthetic oil change
– Full cooling system in 2016
– Spark plugs, ignition coils
– New OE fender liners
– Lemforder front control arm bushings
– Front Lemforder sway bar end-links
– Front and rear Zimmerman rotors, Textar brake pads and caliper guides
This is a nearly all-original example that has not been modified; with the exception of the following –
– Morimoto 5.0 Bi-Xenon projector swap; this (permanently) fixes the notorious ZKW xenon projectors that burn the bowls while retaining full OE functionality and appearance
– Genuine BBS RC 303; 18×8.5″ ET38 w/ Federal tires
Notable Imperfections –
– Cosmetic nicks on the rear bumper
– Portion of clear coat failure on the passenger-side front bumper
– ‘A’ pillar fabric is slightly delaminating
This is an honest, fantastic driver with the large majority of go-to M54 and E46 preventative maintenance complete. There are no fault codes, no error messages, no leaks, no impending services due, and will need nothing for the foreseeable future. All interior functions work as intended – window regulators, door locks, radio, HVAC, BC functionality, seat and mirror movements, and sunroof. The interior leather is supple, the majority of interior plastic are brand new, and the rare OE BMW silver cube trim provides excellent contrast. The Sapphire Black Metallic paint is a great dynamic color that shows very nicely and has maintained great depth with no fading nor oxidation aside from the aforementioned patch on the front bumper. There are minor miscellaneous cosmetic nicks noted throughout that are par for the course. Overall excellent mechanical and cosmetic shape that will need nothing for many miles of pleasure.