This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration – a 5spd. manual, Sport Pkg., RWD, 2003 BMW 325i Touring. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 5-owner, 200k miles, Titanium Silver Metallic over Light Grey nappa leather, Sport and Premium Package, manual 325i Touring. We’re pleased to offer this E46 tailored in the best factory configuration, equipped with tasteful modifications and a healthy track-record of welcomed maintenance.
Notable Maintenance —
– Engine oil (every 3-5k mi), coolant, transmission fluid, differential fluid, brake fluid
– Sachs clutch kit, single mass flywheel, rebuilt shift linkage
– OEM radiator, upper/lower radiator hoses, expansion tank, waterpump, thermostat, thermostat housing
– Valve cover gasket, new CCV system, DISA valve, intake boot(s)
– Spark plugs, ignition coils, flow-tested fuel injectors
– OEM alternator, idler pulley, drive belts, battery
– Lemforder front control arm bushings, rear trailing arm bushings, subframe bushings, tie rods
– Front and rear brake rotors/pads
– E46 M3 seats
– E46 M3 steering wheel
– OE BMW Piano Black interior trim
– Koni shocks, H&R springs
– UUC short shift kit w/ selector rod & ZHP knob
– OE BMW M-Technic II front bumper
– 17″ Enkei wheels w/ like-new 235/45-17 Contintenal Extreme Sport Contact tires
Notable Imperfections –
Please reference the gallery below for an accurate display of aforementioned imperfections.
– The front end (bumper, fenders, hood) were resprayed circa 2017 to remedy imperfections due to highway debris
– Miscellaneous surface scratches
– Miscellaneous wear from general usage
This is a nicely kept, desirable E46 Touring that checks off all of the most desirable factory options — Sport, manual, and RWD. Despite the mileage, its life-long regimented maintenance is reflected in its mechanical condition and drivability. The suspension, engine, drivetrain, and all mechanical components are copacetic where everything is up-to-date. Cosmetically, the exterior paint is free of any significant scratches and imperfections other than the aforementioned flaws. The interior boasts Light Grey nappa leather, a taut headliner with new A pillar fabric, and fully intact unmarred plastics. There’s wear standard for the age, but shows and performs very well. The small number of aftermarket components amount to a large difference, offering a quality mixture of maintenance, modifications, and rarity.