For your consideration – a 2003.5 BMW E46 M3 Convertible with in a tamely optioned factory configuration and documented mechanical upkeep. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 6-owner, 143k mi., Titanium Silver Metallic over Light Grey Nappa Black leather partnered with a clean California title and a clean, stock appearance.
Notable Maintenance —
– Inspection II, including: 10w60 oil change, brake fluid, valve adjustment, spark plugs
– Throttle position sensor
– OEM BMW battery
– 225/40-18, 255/35-18 Michelin tires
– Front bumper underside has scrapes par for the course with age/mileage
– Minor dings on trunk surface and driver-side front fender
– Driver-seat, passenger-seat, and armrest have wear consistent with age/mileage
There are said to be no known leaks, no mechanical flaws, and will presumably need nothing for the foreseeable future. Cosmetically, the Titanium Silver paint has imperfections par for the course, but shows nicely for the age and has maintained great depth with no fading nor oxidation other than on the plastic cover for the soft-top. The Light Grey interior is largely intact with aforementioned imperfections. All interior functions are reported to work as intended – window regulators, door locks, gauge functions, seat and mirror movements. Excellent S54 swap donor, 6MT swap candidate, daily driver, or anything in-between. This is believed to be the cheapest “no stories” clean title E46 M3 available.