For your consideration – an all-original, one-owner, low mileage 2002 BMW E39 M5 with a documented history. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 1-owner, 59,850 mi., Carbon Black metallic over extended Nappa “sport” Black leather interior. This is a bone-stock example with thorough maintenance records dating to 2003 with a slew of recent maintenance.
Notable Maintenance —
This M5 has been thoroughly sorted within the last ~2,500 miles – including the following:
– Annual or 5k mi. oil change intervals; whichever is met first
– OEM LUK clutch kit, flywheel, shift linkage
– OEM guibo (flex disc), driveshaft CV joint
– Power steering hoses, power steering fluid
– Valve cover gaskets
– Camshaft position sensor
– Transmission fluid, brake fluid, coolant
– All drive belts
– New BMW battery
An “Inspection II” was completed at ~45k miles including the following:
– Spark plugs, engine oil, coolant, intake air filter, cabin filter
Notable Imperfections –
– The front and rear brake pads/rotors are approximately 85% worn. Recommend replacement.
– The front and rear OE-sized Dunlop tires have approximately 6/32nds (~60% life), but are all dated 2010. Recommend replacement.
– Minor crack in the front bumper above the fog light lens and damaged front bumper undertray plastics
This is a nicely kept, all-original, low mileage E39 M5. This M5 was selectively loaded from the factory, equipped with PDC, electric rear sunshade, fold-down rear seats, “M audio,” OE titan interior trim, and heated seats. All interior functions work as intended – gauge cluster pixels are all fully intact, window regulators, door locks, radio and navigation functionality, seat and mirror movements, sunroof, power folding mirrors, whereas both the right-side cupholder and six-CD changer are noted to be inoperable. The extended ostrich “sport” Nappa Black interior seats, interior plastics, alcantara A, B, C pillars and headliner are all in excellent condition as one would expect in the world’s finest luxury sport sedan. The exterior paint is all original and in good condition with some minor notable nicks and surface scratches — it would benefit from a full paint correction and paintless-dent-removal throughout. However, the Carbon Black metallic paint has no fading, oxidation, nor clear coat failure and all trim is free of cracks and deformation.
With electronically activated individual throttle bodies, aluminum block and heads, and a dry-sump oil system, the S62 has gone down in both the record books and enthusiast’s hearts as one of the greatest. Offered with five keys, the original monroney (window sticker), original literature, and an OE BMW car cover, we’re pleased to present this stellar example.