For your consideration – a 1999 BMW E36 M3 Coupe covered in Titanium Silver Metallic over Light Grey Nappa Leather with Vader seats, lots of recent maintenance, and quality modifications. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 4-owner, 168k miles, factory equipped with Style 24 Motorsport wheels and without a sunroof, we’re pleased to offer this subtly rare late-model E36 M3.
Notable Recent Maintenance –
– Engine oil, coolant, power steering, differential, transmission, brake fluid
– Spark plugs, ignition coil boots
– Water pump, thermostat, thermostat housing, expansion tank, radiator, radiator hoses
– Front control arm bushings, rear trailing arm bushings
– Front and rear Stoptech brake rotors, brake pads
This M3 has Dinan’s Signature 1 (S1) package which amounts to an OEM+ improvement in drivability with no compromise.
– Dinan muffler
– Dinan intake
– Dinan engine software
– Dinan-valved Koni shocks mated to Dinan springs
– UUC short shift kit w/ OEM BMW ZHP shift knob
– OEM ZKW H1 European headlights
– BMW GT/LTW-applied Motorsport door badges
– BMW GT/LTW-applied front velocity splitters
Notable Imperfections –
– Rear exterior window trim is slightly splintering towards the C pillar(s)
– Various surfaces have been resprayed for preservation
– There are very minor cosmetic imperfections throughout that are par for the course. Please reference the gallery below for an accurate display of aforementioned imperfections.
This is an excellent factory specification being a 1999 model year without a sunroof that’s been maintained and modified properly. No factory options other than Style 24 motorsport wheels, electric front seats, folding rear seats, cruise control, and an OEM BMW alarm. There are no overtly notable imperfections throughout the interior – the nappa leather seats have very minimal wear, the door panels and dashboard have little to no delamitation, and the headliner has been recently recovered where all interior functions work as intended. The exterior paint has zero fading nor oxidation and has maintained its deep sheen of metallic flake. It suffered a minor non-disabling accident circa 2004 and a few panels have been resprayed since to preserve its appearance. The engine, suspension, drive train, and remainder of mechanical components are in sound working order with constant upkeep and care. No leaks, no overheating, other oddities nor mechanical needs. It has been inspected and serviced by our partnered independent BMW shop and is ready for any use case. It has zero rust nor corrosion being Bay Area-owned and garaged since new. Comes complete with paperwork, original BMW owner’s manual literature, two keys and remotes, and a clean California title.