This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration – a 1999 BMW E36 M3 Coupe covered in Titanium Silver Metallic over Light Grey Nappa Leather with minimal factory options, lots of recent maintenance, and quality modifications. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 5-owner, 169k miles, factory equipped with Style 24 Motorsport wheels and without a sunroof, we’re pleased to offer this subtly rare late-model E36 M3.
Notable Maintenance –
– Engine oil, coolant, differential fluid, transmission fluid, power steering fluid
– Spark plugs, ignition coil boots
– Engine air filter, cabin filter
– Intake boot, mass air flow sensor
– Water pump, thermostat, thermostat housing, expansion tank, radiator, radiator hoses
– Steering rack, power steering reservoir, power steering lines
– Front and rear Stoptech brake rotors, brake pads, brake light switch
– ZKE module
This M3 has Dinan’s Signature 1 (S1) package which amounts to an OEM+ improvement in drivability with no compromise.
– Dinan muffler
– Dinan intake
– Dinan engine software
– Koni shocks, H&R springs
– Dinan short shift kit w/ OEM BMW ZHP shift knob
– ZKW H1 European headlights
– BMW GT/LTW-applied Motorsport door badges
– BMW GT/LTW-applied front velocity splitters
Notable Imperfections –
– Minor imperfections on the bolstering and interior door panels
– Scratch down the passenger-side door
– There are cosmetic imperfections throughout that are par for the course. Please reference the gallery below for an accurate display of aforementioned imperfections.
This is an excellent factory specification being a 1999 model year without a sunroof that’s been maintained and modified properly. No factory options other than Style 24 motorsport wheels, folding rear seats, and Harman Kardon audio, with the addition of an OEM BMW alarm and siren. There are no overtly notable imperfections throughout the interior – the nappa leather manual Vader seats have standard wear, the door panels have minor imperfections, the dashboard is fully intact, the headliner, A, and C pillars are largely taut, and all interior functions work as intended. While the surface has a few imperfections, the exterior paint is in great condition with no fading nor oxidation and has maintained its deep sheen of metallic flake. It suffered a minor non-disabling accident circa 2004 and has since been resprayed since to preserve its appearance. It has no rust, no corrosion, and no stories being California-owned and garaged since new.