This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration – an all-original, two-owner 1999 BMW 740i in exceedingly beautiful condition. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 2-owner, 98,000 mi., Cosmos Black over extended Black leather interior with factory Shadowline trim, Style 37 “M Parallel” wheels, M Sport components, and a plethora of scheduled maintenance.
Notable Maintenance —
This 740iL has been maintained exceedingly well with scheduled, regimented care throughout its life – most notably the following:
– Engine oil, brake fluid, coolant, power steering fluid
– Valve cover gaskets, timing cover gaskets, NGK spark plugs
– Power steering hoses, power steering reservoir, power steering fluid
– Front thrust arms, thrust arm bushings, control arm bushings, ball joints
– Drive belt, air conditioning belt, A/C compressor
– Front/rear brake pads and rotors
– OEM BMW starter
– New AGM battery
– Full set of (5) OE-sized Kumho Ecsta tires
Notable Imperfections –
– Minor nick on the driver-side rear bumper
– Minor road rash on the front bumper par for the course given its color, age, and use
Please reference the gallery below for an accurate display of aforementioned imperfections.
This nicely preserved, short wheelbase sport E38 is nearly free of any unexpected imperfections throughout. It’s all original-pain wears no door dings, no dents, and no etching. All exterior window trim and rubbers are tidy and the forward-facing fascia shows very minor aforementioned road wear. The interior surfaces, fabrics, headliner, and leather have no flaws, etching, rips, sagging, nor delaminating material, where the Black leather is supple and matte to the touch. All interior functions work as intended. There are no fault codes, no error messages, no impending services due, and will presumably need nothing for the foreseeable future. This was BMW’s flagship and is still regarded as the best luxury, sport sedan of all-time — justifiably so. This E38 was leased new from BMW Irvine, and subsequently purchased as a CPO by a Bay Area resident circa 2001, where it has received timely maintenance and care since. Mentioned one more time for good measure — it’s a “sporty shorty!”