This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration – a 1998 BMW E36 M3 sedan offered with quality track-focused modifications and maintenance intended for years of street, track, or other enjoyment. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 5-owner, 218k, Estoril Blue M3/4/5. Equipped with fixed rear seats, a welded roll bar, and a plethora of track-focused quality components, we’re excited to offer this turn-key E36 M3.
Notable Maintenance — within the last 1000 miles:
– Engine oil, coolant, brake fluid, differential fluid, transmission fluid, power steering fluid
– Zionsville radiator, Zionsville expansion tank, waterpump, thermostat, thermostat housing, upper/lower radiator hoses, SPAL electric fan
– Spark plugs, valve cover gasket, resealed M50 intake manifold
– All Continental belts, pulleys, belt tensioners
– AKG FCABs, RTABs, motor & trans mounts
– Front control arms, spherical ball joints
– Power steering reservoir, power steering lines
– Epic Motorsports ECU software
– Dinan intake, 3.5″ intake elbow, 803 MAF, 24# Bosch S50B32 injectors
– Active Autowerke headers, Active Autowerke track midpipe, B&B muffler
– M50 manifold w/ Bimmerworld M50 manifold adapter
– Ground Control coilovers, Eibach 650/750 springs, Ground Control race camber plates, Ground Control spherical rear shock mounts, IRP adjustable rear control arms
– Rebuilt 3.38 differential
– AKG chassis-mounted shifter, AKG selector rod
– Weld-in AutoPower half cage w/ x-brace, AutoPower driver/passenger 6pt. harnesses
– (2) matching Sparco Pro2000 seats, VAC bottom and side mounts
– Renown 130R steering wheel, NGR hub, NGR quick release
– Carbon fiber front & rear door panels, carbon fiber sunroof delete panel
– Hawk pads, all (6) Bimmerworld stainless lines
– Euro H1 headlights w/ MSP euro headlight adapters
– Schmiedmann GT spoiler with optional risers
– MSP gurney flap(s), GT/LTW-applied door badges
– 17×9.5″ ET35 APEX ARC8 w/ like-new 255/40-17 Hankook RS4, Motorsport Hardware wheel studs
Noteworthy Mentions & Imperfections –
Please see the photo gallery below for an accurate representation of the imperfections.
– Both front fenders are DOT-R
– Miscellaneous road rash throughout the front end
– Miscellaneous surface imperfections
This is a potent turn-key heavily track-modified M3 in a desirable “M-only” color. It has only completed one Thunderhill HPDE but ready for many more. The suspension, engine, drivetrain, and all mechanical components are completely sorted and in fully working order with no leaks, no overheating, other oddities or mechanical needs. Cosmetically, the rear portion of the interior, headliner, and all fabrics are intentionally removed for weight loss. It has a clean and clear title while the exterior has a few dings, scratches, and road rash, though nothing that deters from functionality. This is not a show-car or close to it — it is purpose built to provide an aggressive and raw version of the beloved E36 M3 driving experience. Ready for street, canyon, or everlasting track use — or all the above, consistently.