This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration – a 1998 BMW E36 M3 sedan offered with quality track-focused modifications and maintenance intended for years of street, track, or other enjoyment. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 4-owner, 217k, Estoril Blue metallic paint over Light Grey nappa leather interior, M3/4/5. Equipped with a factory-optioned rear spoiler, rare fixed rear seats, a plethora of CARB-legal Dinan components, quality modifications, and welcomed maintenance, we’re excited to offer this E36 M3.
Notable Maintenance —
– Engine oil, brake fluid, differential and transmission fluid
– Spark plugs, ignition coils, valve cover gasket, VANOS seals, resealed M50 intake manifold
– S54 Z3M radiator, stewart waterpump, thermostat, thermostat housing, radiator hoses, expansion tank, heater hoses
– Continental belts & pulleys
– AKG FCABs, RTABs, motor & trans mounts, AKG shifter bushings
– Lemforder inner and outer tie rods, control arms, front/rear control arms, spherical ball joints
– Power steering reservoir, power steering fluid, power steering lines
This is a full-Dinan equipped naturally aspirated M3. All of the modifications retain California legality (CARB legal), and are tame with street usage and aggressive with conviction.
– Dinan intake, Dinan throttle body, Dinan muffler, Dinan sway bars, Dinan engine software
– Active Autowerke headers, Active Autowerke midpipe
– Schrick 264/256 camshafts
– M50 manifold w/ Bimmerworld M50 manifold adapter
– MCS 2-way coilovers, Hyperco springs, Ground Control camber plates, spherical rear shock mounts, IRP adjustable rear control arms
– AKG chassis-mounted shifter, AKG selector rod
– Recaro SPG seats; VAC side/bottom mounts, Recaro sliders
– Weld-in AutoPower half cage, AutoPower driver/passenger 6pt. harnesses
– Rebuilt OE brake calipers, brass guides, Hawk pads, Bimmerworld stainless lines
– ZKW glass headlights, MSportParts headlight adapters
– MSportParts “BMW International” door trim badges, BMW 318is/4 Class II (later GT and LTW-applied) glovebox plaque, M cluster logo, trunk latch reinforcement
– 17×9.5″ APEX ARC8 w/ new 255/40 Hankook RS4
Noteworthy Mentions & Imperfections –
Please see the photo gallery below for an accurate representation of the imperfections.
– Portion of the OE rear spoiler has suffered from clear coat delamination, paint scuff on driver-side front fender, mild road rash throughout the front-facing fascia
Overall, this is a nicely modified driver’s M3 in a desirable “M-only” color. Cosmetically, the headliner and A pillars have been replaced, the majority of interior components are intact, and the rear portion is intentionally removed for weight loss. The exterior has a few minor dings, scratches, and road rash, though nothing that deters from functionality. The suspension, engine, drivetrain, and all mechanical components are completely sorted and in fully working order with no leaks, no overheating, other oddities or mechanical needs. Ready for daily, canyon, or everlasting track use — or all the above.