For your consideration – a non-sunroof 1998 BMW E36 M3 Sedan covered in Titanium Silver over Mulberry nappa leather interior with a recent slew of maintenance accumulating low miles through fastidious care. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 3-owner, 97k miles, in beautiful condition throughout. Equipped in a highly desirable and rare configuration mated to a well preserved chassis, we’re pleased to offer this subtly bespoke E36 M3.
Notable Maintenance —
– Synthetic oil changes in 5k mi. and/or annual intervals
– Engine oil, coolant, power steering fluid, brake fluid, differential fluid, transmission fluid
– Upper/lower radiator hoses, water pump, thermostat, aluminum thermostat housing
– Spark plugs, ignition coils, ignition coil boots, engine air filter
– OEM LUK clutch kit, rear main seal, associated drivetrain components
– Lemforder engine mounts, transmission mounts
– Power steering pump, power steering hoses
The modifications are very few and tasteful, leaving a nicely preserved low-mileage OEM canvas.
– Bilstein B8 sport shocks mated to Eibach springs
– Genuine OEM BMW Bosch European headlights w/ MSportParts US > EU headlight adapters
– Genuine OEM BMW Style 24 Motorsport polished wheels
Notable Imperfections –
Please reference the gallery below for an accurate display of aforementioned imperfections.
– Minor pitting on the front bumper and nose panel
This has been an SF Bay Area, California car since new with no rust nor corrosion. It is equipped with minimal options, including factory-optioned Style 24 wheels, cruise control, HiFi audio, manual front sport seats, and folding rear seats, while excluding the luxury package that typically accompanies Mulberry interior. Everything works; all interior functions, mechanical components, and touts a near-perfect exterior and interior. Cosmetically, the door handle gaskets, window trim, and windshield cowl have either been safeguarded from the elements or replaced and are perfect. There are no notable imperfections in the Mulberry nappa leather or throughout the soft touch plastics in the interior – the original seats and seat bolsters show very minimal wear, the dashboard leather is tight without evidence of sagging, the glovebox is intact, A, B, C pillars are taut, all OBD functions illuminate, and the HVAC system all works without hiccup. The Titanium Silver Metallic exterior paint has maintained excellent depth and is free of any excessive scratches or etching. Comes with the original BMW owner’s manual literature, E36 M3 tape cassette, and a clean California title.