This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration – a 1998 BMW E36 M3 Sedan offered via remote consignment on behalf of its current owner. Covered in Arctic Silver over Light Grey leather interior with low miles, welcomed recent maintenance, and thorough documentation through its time at EAG. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 4-owner, 61k miles, all original VIN tags present and visible. In largely original condition equipped with 11 points of Dinan modifications, we’re pleased to offer this beautiful E36 M3.
Notable Recent Maintenance —
– Synthetic oil changes in 5k mi. intervals
– Engine oil, coolant, brake fluid, differential fluid, transmission fluid
– OEM water pump, thermostat, aluminum thermostat housing, upper/lower radiator hoses, expansion tank
– NGK spark plugs
The modifications are very few and tasteful, encapsulating the OEM+ mantra. The few aftermarket components enhance the stout E36 chassis and the suspension is tailored for streetability.
– H&R sport springs mated to Bilstein B8 dampers
– Dinan muffler
– Dinan intake
– Dinan software
– Dinan front strut tower brace
– BavSound audio
– Turner Motorsports aluminum underpanel
– OE BMW Style 24 wheels w/ like-new OE-sized Michelin PS4S tires
Notable Imperfections –
Minor miscellaneous imperfections are noted in the photo gallery
– Driver-side front fender was resprayed, though it remains the original fender (paperwork available)
This is a very low mileage turn-key E36 M3 both mechanically and cosmetically. There are no notable imperfections in the interior – the seats and seat bolsters have virtually no wear nor discoloration, the dashboard leather has no slack, glovebox has very minor sag, A, B, C pillars are taut, all complemented by new floor mats where the interior functions work as intended. The exterior paint has maintained excellent depth, has zero fading nor oxidation, and all factory VIN tags present and visible. The engine, suspension, drivetrain, and remainder of mechanical components are in sound working order. No leaks, no overheating, other oddities nor mechanical needs. Being a former Enthusiast Auto Group example and maintained as such since, it is a copacetic M3 in a desirable package with low miles and thorough maintenance intended for years of enjoyment or investment.