This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration – a 1998 BMW E36 M3 sedan covered in Titanium Silver over Light Grey leather interior with manual sport seats, lots of recent maintenance, quality modifications, and thorough documentation dating back to 2010. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 3-owner, 189k miles, all original VIN tags present and visible. Equipped with Dinan’s naturally aspirated catalog, and thorough recent maintenance, we’re pleased to offer this desirable driver’s E36 M3.
Notable Maintenance —
This is a very complete, turn-key E36 M3 that has received quality mechanical care.
– Synthetic oil changes in 5k mi. intervals
– Engine oil, coolant, power steering, differential, transmission, brake fluid
– VANOS seals, valve cover gasket, NGK spark plugs, Bremi ignition coils
– Stewart water pump, thermostat, aluminum thermostat housing, expansion tank
– AKG front control arm bushings, rear trailing arm bushings, Lemforder rear ball joints
– Front sway bar end-links, engine mounts, transmission mounts
– Starter, fuel pump, fuel filter
– Oil pan gasket – for peace of mind, the oil pump nut was safety wired when the oil pan gasket was replaced
– Full set of new 245/40-17 Dunlop DZIII tires mounted on square OE BMW DSII wheels
The modifications are few, tasteful, and include almost all of Dinan’s naturally aspirated S52 and E36 M3 offerings. TC Kline double adjustable coilovers are installed in favor of the Dinan suspension resulting in a harsher road presence but enhanced performance capability. The catalog of Dinan components and improved E36 chassis provides a great base for street tolerance and track potency.
– Dinan intake, Dinan throttle body, Dinan engine software
– Dinan front & rear adjustable sway bars
– Dinan front & rear strut braces
– Stromung muffler
– M50 manifold w/ Eurosport adapter
– TC Kline double adjustable coilovers; Eibach springs, Vorshlag camber plates, front/rear OE BMW reinforcement plates, OE BMW X-brace
Notable Imperfections –
– Front driver seat upper/lower bolsters are worn
– Rear bumper was resprayed in fall 2019 (retained original bumper; photo documentation available)
– There are very minor cosmetic imperfections throughout the front fascia that are par for the course, though presents nicely overall. Please reference the gallery below for an accurate display of aforementioned imperfections.
This is a mechanically turn-key E36 M3 in well above average cosmetic condition. While there is some general wear, there are no significant imperfections throughout – the dashboard leather is tight without signs of sagging, glovebox is largely intact, A, B, C pillars and headliner are taught, and all interior functions work as intended. The exterior paint has maintained great depth, has zero fading nor oxidation, all factory VIN tags present and visible, with a new windshield cowl and front and rear windshield trim. Clutch performs and grabs as it should, transmission is very smooth in all gears, and the S52 has no lifter tick nor abnormalities. The few Dinan components and TCK D/A’s really compliment what makes this chassis beloved. This is not a concourse winner or show car — rather it is a well sorted and enjoyable example maintained to a high standard with consistent quality care.