This car is SOLD. Please submit a “Want to Buy” form, and we’ll scavenge our nationwide network to source another.
For your consideration – a 1997 BMW E36 M3 sedan, wrapped in Byzanz Metallic over Mulberry leather, quality modifications, and a manual transmission. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 5-owner, 183k miles, Byzanz Metallic over Mulberry nappa leather, Luxury pkg., M3/4/5. Equipped with tasteful modifications and welcomed maintenance, we’re pleased to offer this E36 M3.
Recent Notable Maintenance —
– Engine oil, coolant, transmission fluid, differential fluid, brake fluid
– LUK clutch kit, flywheel, rebuilt shifter bushings, rear main seal, guibo, center support bearing, deleted CDV
– OEM radiator, upper/lower radiator hoses, expansion tank, waterpump, thermostat, thermostat housing, fan clutch
– Valve cover gasket, oil filter housing gasket, NGK spark plugs, Bremi ignition coils, MAF sensor
– Front and rear brake rotors/pads
– Dinan intake, Dinan engine software
– Dinan short shift kit
– Dinan front/rear sway bars
– KW V3 coilovers, polyurethane front control arm and rear trailing arm bushings
– Full alcantara BMW M-Tech II steering wheel, alcantara ZHP shift knob, BMW Mulberry “vader” seats
– ZKW ‘Euro’ glass headlights
– Stromung muffler
– Like-new, near-perfect OE “stamped” Style 24 wheels w/ new Firehawk Indy 500 tires
Notable Imperfections –
Please reference the gallery below for an accurate display of aforementioned imperfections.
– Pitting and road rash on forward-facing front fascia
– Minor etching on the trunk surface
– Miscellaneous wear from general usage
Cosmetically, the exterior paint is free of any significant dents, scratches, and imperfections other than the standard aforementioned flaws — while wearing a GT wing (despite the coupe-only production/fitment). The interior boasts Mulberry nappa leather, a newly recovered headliner, with fully intact plastics, fabrics, and carbon trim. The suspension, engine, drivetrain, and all mechanical components are copacetic where everything is up-to-date. The small number of aftermarket components amount to a large difference, offering a quality mixture of maintenance, modifications, and rarity.