For your consideration – a 1997 BMW E36 M3 sedan, backed by a heavy maintenance paper trail, factory fixed rear seats, and a manual transmission. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 3-owner, 124k miles, Alpine White over Black nappa leather, M3/4/5. Equipped with tasteful modifications and thorough maintenance, we’re pleased to offer this E36 M3.
Notable Maintenance —
– Engine oil, coolant, transmission fluid, differential fluid, brake fluid
– Clutch kit, rear main seal, transmission shift detents
– Aluminum radiator, expansion tank, OEM upper and lower radiator hoses, waterpump, thermostat, thermostat housing
– Valve cover gasket, oil filter housing gasket
– Bosch pre cat oxygen sensors
– Engine and cabin air filters
– NGK spark plugs
– Fuel filter
– Front and rear brake rotors/pads
This is a sparingly modified E36 M3 with small quality components to enhance street drivability. It’s an excellent blend of street comfort, potency, and refined cosmetic touches.
– Dinan engine software
– Dinan springs, Dinan-valved Koni struts
– Dinan short shift kit
– Dinan pedals
– BMW X-Brace
– BMW 3-spoke steering wheel
– BMW Motorsport red seat belts
– ZKW ‘Euro’ glass headlights
– MSportParts (MSP) EU>US headlight adapters, “BMW International” door trim badges, trunk latch reinforcement, BMW GT/GT2-applied velocity splitters
– Like-new, near-perfect OE DSII wheels w/ Continental SportContact tires
Notable Imperfections –
– The car was rammed with an angry vagrant’s shopping cart in 2007. The damage was isolated to the driver-side rear door, but the previous owner took the opportunity to perform a full windows/trim-out respray at BMW Seattle’s bodyshop. Being a dealership-owned repair facility, the paint is outstanding — consistent, OE-grade texture, and still shows beautifully in current day. All VIN tags intact.
– Minor pitting and road rash on the front bumper from general usage
– Minor nick on the driver-side rear wheel arch
Cosmetically, the exterior paint has maintained excellent depth and is free of any significant dents, scratches, etching, other than the minute aforementioned flaws. The interior boasts matte black nappa leather, a newly recovered headliner, largely intact plastics and fabrics other than minor separation on the door’s elbow rests. The suspension, engine, drivetrain, and all mechanical components are all in perfect working order. Everything is up-to-date and turn-key mechanically with no leaks, no overheating, other oddities nor maintenance needs. It can idle in traffic for hours or withstand spirited driving effortlessly. The number of OE BMW and Dinan parts make for the perfect driver’s E36 M3. Wrapped in BMW Motorsport’s famous Alpine White with fixed rear seats for maximized structural rigidity, this E36 M3 ticks all the boxes in a rare quality package and a perpetually low operating cost. Offered with very thorough maintenance records and the original monroney (window sticker).