For your consideration – a distinctly rare 1-owner, low mileage, M Sport 2011 BMW 335D. Please see below for additional details, pictures, and an inquiry form –
Overview: 1-owner, 71k miles, 335D, covered in Space Grey Dakota Black leather, equipped with both M Sport and Premium package and many of the infamous emissions-related components replaced. With lots of documented past and present maintenance, this 335D is ready for loads of miles without loads of fuel consumption. It was purchased new at BMW San Francisco and remained under their factory warranty and maintenance program through 2014. Upon warranty expiration, it has been maintained at BMW Concord and Wolfgang’s in Walnut Creek, CA.
Notable maintenance –
– 5W30 sythentic diesel oil changes in 5-7K mi. intervals
– SCR reservoir “active tank”
– Valve cover gasket, vacuum lines, intake manifold gaskets
– OEM front and rear brake pads and rotors
– New front windshield, front windshield trim
– This is 335D’s powertrain has never been modified nor tuned. The applied modifications are street-oriented and exemplify the “M Sport” theme.
– Koni struts, Eibach springs
– E9X M3 front control arms
This is an exceptionally rare, clean, and well maintained 335D. There are no fault codes, no error messages, no leaks, no impending services due. The iDrive, Harmon Kardon, heated seats, comfort access, rear sunshades, and remainder of comforts throughout the interior function without hiccup. The M Sport-only anthracite headliner, interior leather, and factory M Sport perforated steering wheel are all in excellent shape with no imperfections. The Space Grey exterior paint has maintained great depth and metallic flake, zero bumper nicks, and free of any clear coat failure or oxidation anywhere. It has tons of torque at any RPM to shove you into your seat, and excellent fuel economy to keep your wallet shoved in your pocket. This is one of very few M Sport 335D produced, and even fewer remaining under original ownership with this recorded mileage and cleanliness.